Perimeter® Nitrile Gloves Blue Light Duty (Case of 1000)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Blue color.
- 100% nitrile. Not made with latex. Not Blend.
- 9 inch glove length with rolled cuffs.
- 3 mil nominal thickness (Avg. 3.5 mil finger, avg. 2.8 mil palm, tested against ASTM D6319)
- Micro-roughened texture
- Polymer-coated interior (For easy donning)
- Each case contains 10 boxes. Each box contains 100 pcs by weight.
- Made in Thailand, sold by US importer.
Shop with Confidence
- Free Shipping. Shipping cost is included into the price tag. No hidden fee when you checkout. Your package will be shipped out from our Los Angeles Warehouse promptly via trusty UPS Ground by 4pm the next day.
- 30-Day No Question Asked Return Policy. Buying Perimeter® is risk-free. We understand that mishaps happen, and we are eager to make it right. Here is the deal: let us know within 30 days of receiving to claim your refund. Just kindly write to us at email@example.com with your order number, we are not monsters👾.
Use Perimeter® with a peace of mind. Perimeter®-named nitrile gloves bear CE marking, meet EU Type-Examination standards. They are tested under EN ISO 374-1 for resilience against a range of harsh chemicals, and EN ISO 374-5 for protection against micro-organisms. We also submit our samples regularly to our ISO/IEC 17025 accredited lab partner to monitor quality variations from batch to batch such that our claims stay true. We are making some of these geeky information available right here on our website. You can also contact us for more information. Perimeter® Nitrile Gloves are responsibly made in Thailand.
Perimeter® Nitrile Gloves are NOT medical devices in the United States. They are NOT intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure diseases. If you procure Perimeter® Nitrile Gloves for mission critical applications, please contact us.